Family O Cleek

Friday, May 18, 2007

All Good Things...

Well, the pace of the blogging has slowed as life returns to a new sense of normal. But we've had a good week as Auntie Mela arrived last Friday. With both Auntie and Grandma caring for Charis, Charis doesn't remember what its like not to be held. She's a lucky little girl and did I mentioned well clothed!

Alas, Grandma and Auntie Mela return to Hawaii on Sunday morning early. We'll miss them and the apartment will never be this clean again! Here's a couple pictures and a video of Charis and her Auntie. (I've been learning how to use Premiere, but I'm no Steven Spielberg.)

G'day Mates







3 Comments:

  • The pictures were adorable and I got to see her. If she has talent like her parents she will be a hit.
    Love,
    Auntie Hatsu

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:55 PM  

  • Hi Tammy & Todd,
    I check Charis' blog daily and have fun seeing your creativity. Todd, your getting to be an expert. Charis has grown so much since her birth. She seems very alert for her age. My love to all of you. Take care.
    Love,
    Auntie Hatsu

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:14 PM  

  • Hihi!!! I love that you guys have this awesome blog. I have checked it daily since I was informed about :) (which was pretty much the day it was formed... my word travels fast) Charis is so adorable and amazing. Can't wait till you guys bring here to hawaii for a visit!
    Awaiting a new post ^_^ take care.
    Traci

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home