Family O Cleek

Monday, April 16, 2007

A Pictures Worth a Thousand Words

Ok, the events of the week. Grandma is cleaning and cooking! I can't tell you the number of andigi that I've eaten. (I'm not complaining, at least not until my pants don't fit!) We've signed a lease for our place and our furniture through July so we don't have to move. The real news is that Charis is still cute and has heaps (Australian for alot) of visitors. We think that she's changing already, filling out the legs and becoming increasingly aware!

Here are some pictures


Annie Hogben came over and was a natural!


Isaac Hogben like Charis but I think he might have like Nancy's andigi more!


Kerryn was there too!


Finally, I realized there weren't many pictures of Tam, just video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home